*** Our Bible Study groups are studying a range of topics and using a variety of resource materials.
Introductory Sessions will be held on TUESDAY, 30th January at 9.30am
and repeated on THURSDAY evening in the hall at 7.30 pm.
New members are always welcome!
The first group listed below uses the ‘Know Your Bible’ study materials based upon the book of GENESIS in Term 1.
- Mondays at 7.30pm (mixed/couples) in a home at Ropes Crossing
Leader: Bob Green
- Tuesdays at 9.30am (ladies) – church education block
Leader: To Be Advised
- Wednesdays at 7.30pm (mixed/couples) – home
Leader: Ann and Charlie Toland (Emu Heights)
- Thursdays at 7.30pm (ladies only) – church hall
Leader: Emily Ward
- Thursdays at 7.30pm (men only) – church kitchen
Leader: Earle Mason
Other weekly Bible Study groups operating this year use different study resource materials (with some based upon the readings for each week’s sermon) and include:
- Mondays at 7.30pm (a new Mixed Group) at a home in Penrith – studying material based upon the readings used for weekly sermons.
Leader: Hugh Prattis
- Mondays at 8.00pm – Mixed Bible Study Group
(at the Manse in Penrith) with current studies based upon the book of Romans.
Leader: Steve Mannyx
- Wednesdays at 10.00am – A group for YOUNG MUMS
at the church education block with a creche also available.
Leader: Cynthia Prattis
- Fridays at 10.00am (ladies only) – at a Penrith home.
Leader: Pamela Dunn
- Fridays at 7.30pm – Young Women’s Bible Study Group
Leader: Nicole Mannyx (in a home at Penrith)
- Sundays at 10.30am – *Conducted in the Mandarin Language
Leader: Tom Ong – at the church
Why not come along? Just turn up any week if you would like to join us in studying God’s Word!
For further information about any of these groups, please contact
Rev. Steve Mannyx – 4721 2440