*** Our Bible Study groups are studying a range of topics and using a variety of resource materials.
New members are always welcome!
The first group listed below uses the ‘Know Your Bible’ (KYB) study materials and is based upon the books of Nahum, Habakkuk and Zephaniah in Term 3.
- Tuesdays at 9.45am (ladies) – church education block
Contact: Tracey Mercer
- Tuesdays at 7.30pm (mixed/couples) in a home at Ropes Crossing
Leader: Bob Green
- Wednesdays at 7.30pm (mixed/couples) – home
Leader: Ann and Charlie Toland (Emu Heights)
- Thursdays at 7.30pm (ladies only) – church hall
Leader: Emily Ward
- Thursdays at 7.30pm (men only) – church kitchen
Leader: Earle Mason
Other weekly Bible Study groups operating this year use a range of different study resource materials and are held at the following times:
- Mondays at 7.30pm – Mixed Bible Study Group at a home in Penrith.
Leader: Hugh Prattis
- Mondays at 7.45pm – Mixed Bible Study Group
(at the Manse in Penrith) based on a range of study materials.
Leader: Steve Mannyx
- Wednesdays at 10.00am – A group for YOUNG MUMS
at a home in South Penrith.
Leader: Cynthia Prattis
- Fridays at 7.30pm – Young Women’s Bible Study Group
Leader: Nicole Mannyx (at the Manse in Penrith)
- Sundays at 10.15am – *Conducted in the Mandarin Language
Leader: Tom Ong – at the church
Why not come along? Just turn up any week if you would like to join us in studying God’s Word!
For further information about any of these groups, please contact
Rev. Steve Mannyx – 4721 2440