*** Our Bible Study groups are studying a range of topics and resource materials. The first group listed uses the Know Your Bible study materials.
- Mondays at 7.30pm (mixed/couples) in a home at Ropes Crossing
Leader: Bob Green
- Tuesdays at 9.30am (ladies) – church education block
Leader: To Be Advised
- Wednesdays at 7.30pm (mixed/couples) – home
Leader: Ann and Charlie Toland (Emu Heights)
- Thursdays at 7.30pm (ladies only) – church hall
Leader: Emily Ward
- Thursdays at 7.30pm (men only) – church kitchen
Leader: Earle Mason
Other Bible Study groups operating each week during this year use different study resource materials (with some based upon the readings for each week’s sermon) and include:
- Mondays at 7.30pm (a new Mixed Group) at a home in Penrith – studying material based upon the readings used for weekly sermons.
Leader: Hugh Prattis
- Mondays at 7.45pm – A new Mixed Bible Study Group
(at the Manse in Penrith) with current studies based upon the book of Revelation.
Leader: Steve Mannyx
- Wednesdays at 10.00am – A new group for YOUNG MUMS
at the church education block with a creche also available.
Leader: Cynthia Prattis
- Fridays at 10.00am (ladies only) – at a Penrith home.
Leader: Pamela Dunn
- Fridays at 7.30pm – Young Women’s Bible Study Group
Leader: Nicole Mannyx (in a home at Penrith)
Come along – just turn up – any week if you would like to join a group!
For further information about any of these groups, please contact
Rev. Steve Mannyx – 4721 2440