A Wednesday Prayer Gathering is held each week during the year at 230 Stafford Street, Penrith from 9.00am until 10.00am.
- Pray for Andrew Stewart as he prepares for major surgery later this week. Pray also for his mother, Anne, and family at this stressful time and pray that our great God will surround them all in his love and comfort them.
- Pray for healing and improved health for our good friend, Don, who is recuperating following a serious fall ay his home about two weeks ago.
- Praise God and give thanks for the safe rescue and good health of the soccer team and coach who have been trapped in a cave in Thailand. Pray for the family of the SEAL who lost his life during the rescue effort.
- Pray for a successful QUILT SHOW at our church during this week and also pray that some hearts and lives may be changed as part of this community outreach initiative.
- Pray for Brock as he returns home this week after his Year 13 trip to Fiji… and pray that the Gospel Message reached and will change the lives of some of the people he met with as part of this project.
Pray for those members on our prayer calendar for this week:
MONDAY – Alice Kafka, Pea Pods, Bible Studies and children’s ministry programs
TUESDAY – Carol and Russell Kirk, Special Religious Education in schools.
WEDNESDAY – Isabella Lavalette, our Weekly Prayer Gathering.
THURSDAY – Barry Lawler. Pray that our love is a mirror of Christ’s love.
FRIDAY – Maureen Lott, Stakz weekly kids’ club, Bible studies.
SATURDAY – Nicole and Steve Mannyx, Liam and Toby, the Chinese Christian Fellowship Group and Sunday worship services.
SUNDAY – Colin and Alison Morrow (Mungo Patrol in APWM), also our ministers, Steve and Hugh and their families.
Also pray for healing and improved health for Jean Ferrington, Axel and Dexter Newell, Megan Cotter, Aloma Williams, Doug Murray and Julia Green who have been unwell lately.
Pray for those members of our church family who are frail-aged or unwell… Andrew McElrea, Sherrille Stephens, Barry Lawler, Elizabeth Turner, Graham Shaw, Ann Gay, Jean Hopkins, Peggy Scott, Doreen Crawford and Elaine Phillips (who is now in nursing home care), and also Don White.
Pray for the mission programs and families supported by our church – the Mantons, the Bloomers, Jericho Road, Alison and Colin Morrow (PIM – Mungo Patrol) and David and Gae McDonald (Darling Patrol) as they all serve our great God.
Pray that our great God will continue to use each one of us to reach out to family, friends and the wider community with the good news of the Gospel.
“God loves us: not because we are lovable but because He is love, not because He needs to receive … but because He delights to give.” (C.S.Lewis)
In special need of prayer?
Want to have something special included in our weekly prayer points?