A Wednesday Prayer Gathering is held each week during the year at the Manse in Stafford Street, Penrith from 9.00 until 10.00am. All welcome!
- Continue to pray for the many families across NSW, Victoria and Queensland who have been affected, or lost their homes and/or livestock as a result of the current devastating bushfires we have been experiencing.
- Pray for the many farmers across Australia who have been doing it so tough in these ongoing drought conditions that are affecting their finances and also their mental health and well-being. Pray, too for their children and families.
- Pray that people who have received “Welcome to our Community” cards will soon worship with us and discover a new life in Jesus.
- Pray for those people who are innocent victims in war torn countries around the world. Pray for peace and also for those who are suffering as a result of violence and assaults in our own local community.
- Pray for those members on our prayer calendar for this week:
SUNDAY – Andrew and Michelle Blumer, Aiden, Ashleigh, Josiah
MONDAY – David and Michelle Spears, Levi, Jordon, Trey
TUESDAY – Lisa and Neil Sperinck
WEDNESDAY – Brock and Mel Sperinck
THURSDAY – Jaydon Sperinck
FRIDAY – Sherrille Stephens
SATURDAY – Ann Stewart
Pray for the mission programs and families supported by our church – the Mantons, the Bloomers, Jericho Road, Alison and Colin Morrow (PIM – Mungo Patrol) and David and Gae McDonald (Darling Patrol) as they all serve our great God.
Pray that our great God will continue to use each one of us to reach out to family, friends and the wider community with the good news of the Gospel.
“God loves us: not because we are loveable but because He is love, not because He needs to receive … but because He delights to give.” (C.S.Lewis)